Schedule of Listening Sessions
Before or After Mass (in Person):
Saturday, March 5, 2022 2:00pm St Dominic Church (before 4:30pm Mass)
Sunday, March 13, 2022 10:30am St Anthony Church (after 9:30am Mass)
Sunday, March 20, 2022 11:00am Most Precious Blood (after 10:00am Mass)
Sunday, March 27, 2022 9:30am St Dominic Church (after 8:30am Mass)
Sunday, April 3, 2022 12:30pm St Anthony Church (after 11:30am Mass)
Evenings in Lent (via Zoom Meetings): Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEvcuurqDojGtb7PNhAza6dC9HpAqJcfwvz
Thursday, March 17 7:00pm
Thursday, March 24 7:00pm
Guided Questions to Help Prepare for the Listening Sessions
Our Synod Listening Session planning team has put together some preparatory questions to help us share in the listening sessions. They are not the only questions worth considering, and we do not have to respond to any or all of them.
1. What you like or don’t like about your Church.
2. What do you want from your Church? What should be a part of any Church? What is missing?
3. What keeps you coming to Church? What reason(s) make you think of leaving the Church?
4. What is the Holy Spirit leading you to do (or not do) in your own faith experience?
5. How can we deepen our relationship with Christ and each other?
6. What is the most important thing we can do?
7. With so many friends, family and neighbors not coming to Church, why do you still come?
8. How has your experience of faith in God been impacted by the Covid19 pandemic?